6 Facebook Advertising Tools That’ll Save You Time and Money
What better place to turn for advice, information and guidance than Facebook itself?
Through Facebook Ads Manager, you have access to all of the marketing tools necessary to create targeted ads meant to reach your audience.
This is the most basic Facebook marketing tool, but that doesn’t mean it has nothing to offer. If you plan on advertising your small business on Facebook, you must understand how to use it as part of your media strategy.
There is a five-step approach to getting started with Facebook Ads:
- Create a Facebook page or use one that is already existing.
- Provide information on what you want to promote.
- Choose the appropriate audience for your ad.
- Set your budget.
- Track your results.
There are no two ways about it: this is the one advertising tool that you need to fully understand, if you plan on reaching your goals. Fortunately, Facebook makes it extremely simple to get started.
Are you the type of person who is spending less time on your desktop and more time on your smartphone or tablet?
There are billions of smartphone users worldwide and this number is expected to grow even larger over the next four years. Facebook is aware of this. That’s why the company has dedicated so many resources to providing a strong mobile experience.
But, there is more to the mobile experience than updating your profile and communicating with others. You can also use its Ads Manager App to control all of your marketing campaigns without the need for a desktop computer.
By using the app, marketing professionals have the opportunity to:
- Track ad performance.
- Edit existing ads.
- Edit schedules and budgets.
- Create ads.
- Receive push notifications.
Imagine this: you are traveling and you discover that your Facebook ad budget has run out. As a business owner or social media manager you don’t have to return to the office or pull out your laptop to make changes. You can adjust your budget from your mobile device, immediately putting your small business “back in the game.”
Watch this video for a brief overview of the app. If you haven’t used it before, now’s the time to get started.
One of the top platforms for creating Facebook advertising campaigns, Qwaya is the perfect solution for media marketing experts.
There are many features worth mentioning, but I want to focus on two of my favorites:
If you aren’t A/B testing your ads, you’ll never know where to spend your money in the future. With Qwaya, this is never an issue, as you can test every variable imaginable, ensuring that you know what’s performing best at all times.
From ad type to news feed placement, use this feature to get more out of every dollar you spend on your social media strategy.
Have you ever used a marketing tool on your media account that is too complicated? You know it could work for your small business, but you don’t have the time, experience or knowledge to put it to good use.
Well, AdEspresso is the exact opposite. When it comes to Facebook advertising and marketing tools, this one is, by far, among the simplest and most straightforward. It only takes a few minutes to get started, the learning curve is minimal and the results can be astounding for your digital marketing success.
If you stay current with my blog, you know that I’m a big numbers guy. The more data the better and the more chance of quality lead generation. While AdEspresso has a lot going for it, it’s the powerful analytics tools that really gets my blood flowing. Some of the features include:
- Clean, easy to understand visual analytics.
- Customizable dashboards, allowing you to pinpoint top performing ads and focus on the numbers that mean the most to you.
- Detailed metrics for those who want to dig deeper.
Here is how AdEspresso describes its approach to analytics:
Information is displayed in a clear, actionable way, making it simple to understand how your campaign is being optimized. If you want to go in-depth, you can still access every metric available on Facebook and many more available only in AdEspresso.
You can’t argue with the fact that Hootsuite is one of the biggest names across the social networks, with millions of brands and individuals using the service to schedule updates.
Hootsuite Ads allows you to take your Facebook advertising campaigns to the next level.
The perfect solution for anybody seeking a simplified tool, there are several things you need to know about Hootsuite Ads:
- Ability to create ads quickly, with as few as two clicks.
- The application automatically scans your Facebook Page and news feed, seeking the best posts to promote to your target audience.
- Assistance defining goals for each ad, allowing you to tailor your marketing campaign to achieve maximum results.
- Advanced ad management features, allowing you to spend less time on ads and more time building your small business. So, you have access to a central location for managing both paid and organic content.
It’s worth noting again that Hootsuite Ads doesn’t do anything to complicate the process of creating and implementing Facebook ads. Here is how the tool describes its ease of use:
Every Facebook advertising tool has a list of features that sets it apart and this one is no different.
- Automatic ad optimization. With this feature, the optimization engine calculates your bid and delivery based on ROI, CPC and CPA.
- Deep reporting. For those times when you need more information about your audience, you can generate ad, hourly and keyword analysis reports.
- Conversion tracking. A key to your success, conversion tracking allows you to understand what is and is not working.
- New features added without delay. When Facebook releases a new feature, Social Ads Tools is never far behind. This helps protect against lost time and money.