There are many ways to promote your blog content, but most of them are very time consuming. While reaching influencers or get a backlink both superior tactics, marketers rarely have the time to complete this task.
With Facebook Audience Network now reaches more than 1 billion people every month, social media platforms are increasingly popular among marketers. And there is good reason for it: Facebook is very specific audience-targeting allows you to reach the right people at the right time.
- cost-per-click prices were low compared to other pay channels.
- targeting options let you reach more potential buyers.
- Paid promotion of organic extend the reach of the text.
- Promotion is easy to set up and manage.
When exploring a sale value Facebook paid content, learning about the nine best practices that help your content get more clicks at a lower cost.
1. Share your post on Facebook
The best way to start promoting your content on Facebook free. Post a link to the article on your brand’s Facebook page. You can easily do this by copying the URL box to share your article to Facebook.
Organic post will reach about 2% of people who “like” your page. But that 2% is not the main reason that makes sharing posts on Facebook worthwhile.
The success of your Facebook campaign paid depends on its credibility – do not believe that the content is good enough to click?
One of the best ways to prepare for your Facebook posts to be strengthened promotional campaigns is to get some “likes” and shares to prove its worth. When your target audience notice that others have “liked” and shared your post, they will be curious to know more, and may even be shared.
To get the first “likes” and shares under the post that you will improve, ask your team members to help.
Right after publishing a post, send a link to your team, and asked everyone to “like” and share with their friends. In this way, you will get the first post “likes” are needed to increase the rate of click-through Facebook advertising.
More “likes” = credibility = more clicks
Once you have collected five to 10 “likes” on Facebook posts your article, go to step two – improve your Facebook posts.
2. Boost your Facebook post
driven post on Facebook is the easiest way to promote your content. All you need to do is prepare a budget, choose your audience, and click on “Improving the Post.”
In my experience, the best time to enhance the Facebook post is about an hour after publishing the original article.
Set the duration of the campaign paid for one day and use a low budget. First of all you want to see campaign performance before considering an increase in the budget or timeframe.
The best way to do a quick inspection of the Facebook campaign is using Facebook Ads Manager. You will be able to see three important campaign metrics:
- Cost-per-click: Look how expensive it is to have people click on your post promoted.
- Click-through: Evaluate how well your posts are promoted to generate interest of your targeted audience.
- Cost per mile: Understanding how much it costs to post you are encouraged to be viewed 1,000 times.
If you are happy with the results of your campaigns, you can extend your budget and reach. If you do not, take a step back to evaluate the post itself.
3. Use captivating headlines
According Copyblogger, 80% of readers never made it past the title of this article. The same rule applies in Facebook: If your title fails to capture the attention of people, they will not click on your ad.
Do not be afraid to use different Facebook ad title of one of your articles. To craft a good headline Facebook:
- Clearly demonstrates the benefits to the reader.
- Include numbers and facts to enhance credibility.
- Keep your headlines short (40-70 characters).
- Use action verbs such as gain, learn, or do.
4. Use well-designed images
Another important aspect that people consider when looking at your Facebook ads is a picture.
Of course you should avoid stock photos, especially the free goods, as people get tired of seeing the same ads with visual repeatedly.
Use your in-house designers, rent one, or make your images via Facebook ad-tool focused company
5. Target the right people
Define your audience to target only those who are likely to be interested in your article promoting. Selection spectators can also affect the cost per click.
To develop a long-term campaign or to ensure that you target the same audience for other campaigns, use the Audience Saved. You can target people based on:
- Relationship status
- Purchase behaviors
- Education level
Do you need promotion for your shopify store? If yes,
Get it done HERE
6. Use Custom Audience feature
Facebook Custom Audiences feature allows you to target people who have visited the website or engage with your Facebook page. They are often the most valuable audience for the target.
If you create a custom audience in Facebook and want to target people who have visited a blog or other web pages, you must first install the Facebook Pixel. Then you select the “web traffic” in the Custom Audiences feature. Your options include targeting:
- Everyone who visited your domain
- People who visited specific web pages
- People who visited specific web pages but not others
- People who haven’t visited your website for a certain amount of time
For example, if you want to target all the people who’ve visited your blog, you can target the URLs for your blog’s domain.
Promoting article on Facebook is simple and can have a high return on investment. Do not worry if it seems confusing at first. Once you’ve set up multiple campaigns, it would be like a children’s game.
The next time you publish content and looking for ways to promote it, create a promotional campaign Facebook by following these nine practices:
- Share the post first on your Facebook Page.
- Create a boosted Facebook post.
- Use captivating headlines.
- Include well-designed images.
- Write irresistible ad copy.
- Create A/B tests to see what works.
- Target your audience.
- Use the Custom Audience feature.
- Add emojis to your Facebook ad copy.
If you have any existing or new site you want to promote through Facebook, Kindly click HERE.